Chris, age 12
Better than a lot of other game camps…We got to work in teams and learn Unity.
Sean had a good time and it was pretty amazing what they could accomplish in 2 weeks!
Sofia, age 12
It was fun touring Backflip and seeing how they make the parts [for Dragonvale].
Christopher, instructor and parent
I love that first day when a shy kid just lights up when we start talking about games.
Learn more about DreamQuest Games Camp
What’s new at DreamQuest Camps
- We are hiring interns for this year’s summer camps. Last year, we were impressed by the quality of instructors we had and we will offer kids the same quality of teaching. One of our intern last year just became a lead instructor for this summer’s sessions, so there are opportunities for anyone wanting to […]Read More »
- Hey everyone, a heads up as we are participating to SuperKids Expo in Flatirons Crossing on April 11th. This expo will be a great way to connect with parents, and talk about our camp. We will be on stage to demonstrate how to build a video game so parents can see what kids do at our […]Read More »
- We are incredibly delighted to announce our 2-week sessions for Lafayette & Louisville from June 1-12 and July 20-31 are nearly sold out! And therefore we would like to take this opportunity to notify everyone we are already opening registrations for a new camp session in Lafayette/Louisville. This session will be held in a […]Read More »
- STEM is an acronym for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics education. In recent years, schools have become more and more aware of the importance of these three disciplines. And not only these areas of education are important, but they also need to be taught and linked together. Later on this connected knowledge will be necessary […]Read More »
- We are thrilled to show you our video about our vision and our dedication to kids for this year’s 2015 summer camps: At our summer camp, we guide kids into learning and using skills to make amazing experiences. Creativity is the key to help kids put their newly learnt skills into practice, so that not […]Read More »
- Summer camps are a good time for kids to do things they would never do at school while having a lot of fun. Today we are to explain how at DreamQuest Games Camp kids can learn to make a game in 1 to 2 weeks and still have the time of their lives making friends […]Read More »
- Registration is now open for DreamQuest Game Camps Summer 2015! Kids can learn to build their own computer games and apps from industry experts, while making friends and having fun. We are offering several exciting programs where kids, ages 8-16 and with all levels of experience, can grow, play, and learn together. This year our […]Read More »
- DreamQuest Videogame Design Camp is hiring interns for all summer camp sessions. All students ages 16 and up who are interested in becoming a game designer, artist, or programmer should consider applying for this unique opportunity! Why would I want to intern with DreamQuest Camps? Because interning with us will be fun, profitable and can […]Read More »
- Subscribe and be the first to know about classes, camps, coupons, and other news from DreamQuest Academy by subscribing to our mailing list. Don’t miss out on our fun STEM classes or camps! Subscribe today and tell your friends and family about our videogame design classes and camps.Read More »
- We had an amazing session with our Boulder and Denver campers as they spent two weeks creating their own unique video games, learning valuable STEM skills, making new friends, and touring Dire Wolf Digital on our field trip in Denver. We love to see the spark of creativity and passion for building games. Our […]Read More »
- Our Denver and Boulder Campers took a break from game development to tour Dire Wolf Digital in Denver where the campers were inspired by the artists, programmers, and designers. Campers also enjoyed play testing Dire Wolf’s Pokémon game. We hope you enjoy the photos!Read More »
- Even with a packed lunch, campers can get hungry during the day making it hard to build a videogame! We recommend you put $20 in your child’s camp store account, and any unused balance will be credited at the end of camp. Our camp store offers a variety of drinks and snacks along with USB […]Read More »
- Our OculusVR Demo was a hit! DreamQuest Videogame Design Camp and DreamQuest Games had a blast at Denver Comic Con this past weekend. Our OculusVR demo was a huge hit with all ages, and we even got a visit from Halo’s Master Chief who had a turn playing. Limited space in upcoming camps Our upcoming […]Read More »
- Come see us at Denver Comic Con! DreamQuest Videogame Design Camp and DreamQuest Games are at Denver Comic Con this weekend! We will be set up in The Hall of Games (room 709-711), and we will be demoing our OculusVR kit (virtual reality). DreamQuest Videogame Design Camp is the only camp in the Front Range […]Read More »